Regional Trade Union Branch-offices
At its session of 27/12/2010 the Presidency of CCM adopted a Decision on appointing secretaries of regional trade union branch-offices (RTUBO) and coordinator of trade union offices.
According to the Decision within the regional union branch-offices are established trade union offices (TUO).
- RTUBO Bitola – TUO in Resen and Demir Hisar.
- RTUBO Veles – TUO in Sveti Nikole.
- RTUBO Delcevo - TUO in Berovo Vinitsa and Kocani.
- RTUBO Kavadarci - TUO in Valandovo, Gevgelija and Negotino.
- RTUBO Kumanovo - TUO in Kriva Palanka Kratovo.
- RTUBO Ohrid - TUO in Struga, Debar.
- RTUBO Prilep - TUO in Krusevo and Makedonski Brod.
- RTUBO Tetovo - TUO in Gostivar and Kicevo.
- RTUBO Stip - TUO in Probistip Radovis and Strumica
- RTUBO Skopje.
The secretaries of the RTUBO have been appointed: Simon Siljanovski in Bitola (volunteer), Sebo Shakirov in Veles, Stojko Murdzhevalevski in Kavadarci, Mile Spasovski in Kumanovo, Dragan Cvetanoski in Ohrid and Jovan Cvetkovski in Skopje.
The coordinators of the TUO are appointed: Janka Jovanova in Sveti Nikole (volunteer), Nurten Jajaga in Debar (volunteer), Radovan Ivanovski in Struga, Dejan Petkovski in Makedonski Brod, Boris Andreski in Kicevo, Vanco Trajceski in Probistip and Zorka Andova in Radovis.